Image Map

Saturday 5 January 2013

Mama's relatives

So we went to Cavite to take mama's cousin Tita Evelyn home. If you're wondering, she visited the residence of Nanay and Tita Baby. I'm with my family and also we're with Nanay (my grandma), Tita Flor, Tita Baby & Tita Ellen (They're all my mama's sisters) As we arrived, we kissed Nanay's sister, Aunt Mila and her family. Time passed by and my twin and I just watched TV.. well not the whole time! We ate diner. Tita Evelyn cooked a boneless bangus with melted cheese on top. IT WAS THE BEST. YEAH. Then these twins who are the children of my mama's cousin are so HYPER. They kept on mocking us to play with them although we already refused. (HAHA! meanie :p) I let them borrow my iPad mini. They are so hilarious that they started killing each other because of waiting for their turn. They are all nice people to be honest. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment