Image Map

Saturday 9 February 2013

This is start of something beautiful

So we went to a condo unit which is really not that far from home. The condo looks lovely, spacious and one hell of a prize. I convinced papa to don't spend so much money on it but he ignored it and ended up reserving it or lets just say, he did bought it. He had an instalment. So err yeah. After that, we headed northbound. To be specific, Nuvali. I don't have any clue why are we in there anyway. Papa was talking to a person and that person works for Avida Estates Nuvali. We are going to check out a house. There were two persons who were guiding us and we stopped by to an open area where there is a huge lake, a bike renting booth, it was a big place okay? Anyway, we rent on a bike. I MISS MY CHILDHOOD SO BAD. I asked papa why are we checking out a house if we already bought a condo unit? He bought a house too. 

Today was very tiring, shocking and... tiring. I really don't know if I am happy or sad of what papa did today. I mean, yeah he bought a condo and a house for us but isn't it too much? Too luxurious? But the way I look in his face, his happy. I shouldn't over think about this shocking revelation thing. When his happy, I'm happy too. I didn't took any images of where we went today because uhm, no reason hehehe. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment