Image Map

Saturday 17 January 2015

Mini vacation

Due to the Papal Visit, post christmas break kind of week, so much feeeeeeels. Anyway, Pope Francis  just like what they said, he is so cute!! His smile is just so enlightening and makes everyone feel better. Although I don't go to church, or do some religious things other than praying, I am so thankful for the Pope that he made almost the population of the country much more blissful and gave that kind of thing that makes everyone seek for hope and change. Thank you, Pope Francis. x 

Since I have 6 days of no school, my family and I decided to go on a mini vacation as well! Currently staying at Nuvali. This place is legitimately the ideal place to live in!!! Cozy weather, nearby shopping malls & restaurants, the park, organized fields, lots of activities to do and more and this only results to how perfect this place is. Sucks that it's sunday tomorrow, check out, and I don't want to go to my dad's relatives but rather, I'll go with my momso basically we are not going straight to our home and rest. 


Le picz: 








No comments:

Post a Comment