Image Map

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Tough

I wasn't really expecting that senior life could be this difficult. It is required for us to have an 80 hour parish involvement in which cases we have to complete all the hours until december and fuck I have 75 hours left. I am really not active when church is involved to be completely honest. I don't mean that I'm an anti and I praise God with all my might everytime. If the school could've announced it earlier like last year, then all of us are done. They didn't offered any LSS last year, just this year. Our school policies gotten a lot strict but they are always asking us to pay this and that para daw sa "school" they could've said "WALA NA KAMING PERA" than to keep on collecting money from students who are clueless on where will the money go or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment