Image Map

Thursday 14 November 2013

Incoming birthday

We'll be leaving for Thailand tomorrow. Glad that we booked the flights on the right time because fri-mon will be our foundation day. Turning 16 on sunday!!!! That is pretty much the reason why we made this trip.. to celebrate our birthday. I have a twin brother so its our. Anyway, I felt uncomfortable again as I answered my friends' question "San kayo punta?" I am thinking a proper lie so that I am not trying to be arrogant and be told "RK niyo." It turned out they knew that we are going to Thailand because they knew I was lying. Yeah I got the response that I don't want to hear... "Yaman niyo." That's the thing why I don't want answering questions where it would actually lead to something I don't want to happen. I don't want to be treated as a different person all because we can afford those expensive stuff.

Well it has been an awesome year to be 15. Though there were stuff that were difficult and my immaturity that I've turned into sometimes..  but I am thankful that I passed through that. Now that I am entering a new age, I'll be wiser, mature enough and optimistic. I am sick of thinking and caring too much. Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment