Image Map

Tuesday 31 March 2015

2:30

Can't think of a good title because this post ain't a good one. Today, has been a fucked up day. That's the type of day that  has always made me feel so small and weak. Emphasis on the always.

I learned that sometimes my hard work don't pay off. Here's how it goes, the fact that you worked your ass off while the other one is so damn lazy.. the result? You know what it is, the other one turned out to be 'better' than you. You know, I don't mean to judge here or be ignorant, but it's just so unfair. Know that feeling? It's the popularity that matters. Fucking great. Know what matters? Your brain. Use it.

Next, just when your day started to light up, there will always be this tiny little bit sorta crap that turned your day the other way around. Wow. Can't imagine I'm sleeping this all off. Maybe its better that way? Besides, today is over. Over. 

Hope that it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment