Image Map

Thursday 26 March 2015

Playboys

Aka "fuckboys". If you don't know what this means, then go to google. Kidding. Anyway, these are the type of guys who has a desire for sex instead of romance. They play around with women, fling, not serious at all and somehow the most annoying creatures that ever existed. I already have a clue what these guys do thanks to my two idiot fuckboy brothers. Apps like Tinder or Omegle is a cool place to spot these fools because of strangers and by means of strangers, I mean their targets. Great.

I feeeeeeeeeel really sorry to those who are victimized. Women does NOT, I repeat, NOT deserve to be treated like this. No matter how many times that I sermon my brothers about doing this shit, listening does not exist in their vocabularies. On the contrary, I had an observation about this. I borrowed their phones and read their messages. What infuriates me the most, these girls are actually tolerating this game. They even insist to meet up just to do the 'momol' thing. What in the lying fuck? You girls fucking respect yourself because you don't know where you are putting yourself into. When the fuckboy left you hanging, you'll be all thinking and shit of what you did wrong. Boob. You initiated in the first place! Also, I encourage you to delete the madeffin app because of it's uselessness. 

Trust me, I've been there. After I knew what fuckboys do, I was the one leaving them hanging. I don't text, call but rather, I block them. Thanks to my brothers, they taught me how to control my emotions because to be completely honest, FEELINGS SUCK. Why bother waiting for this to occur? Be heartless when you already know that this guy is abusing your self-respect. 

Aral muna. 



No comments:

Post a Comment