Image Map

Saturday 14 March 2015

Flaws

Recently, this has been such an ISSUE. Weight, size and complexion. My ears are so fed up with all the "Ang taba mo na. Diet muna" "Oily ng mukha mo" "Bigyan mo ng space, ang laki laki ni Michelle" "Magpaputi ka na ha" okay, people, shut the fuck up. I get it, you don't have to remind me every. single. time. In a bigger picture, it IS annoying to be reminded of your flaws/imperfections because it doesn't really make that person any less conscious about herself. Do you think it motivates them to do what you want them to be? Of course not. Who the fuck are you anyway? And let's face it, there won't be a time that you ever take it under consideration because it fucking haunts you for some reason that you can't even sleep about it. I know that everyone has flaws, we get jealous of other people's features, we wished that we weren't like this, and yada yada. Especially when they compare you to other people as if you're the most hideous person ever. How infuriating right?

Society will always tell us that we should be 45kg, fair complexion, a hot body, fucking go on a surgery just to be what they so called "beautiful". That's what they want, you to have a socially acceptable appearance regardless of your personality. If you want to change yourself, make sure it's FOR YOU. Not for them. Make sure as well that you love what you are doing because it is pointless eitherway. Don't even consider to literally change yourself financially. Don't change what is given to you. Do everything NATURALLY and by natural, I mean EXERCISE, EAT RIGHT, and HYGENIC. Never eat less, never buy medicines that will help you get fit easier, and all those artificials.

The truth hurts, okay, but there is so called "manners" that exists. It IS rude to point out flaws. What am I supposed to do after you tell me that? To instantly do what you want me to do? Do I look like I have time for your rude comment about myself? And if you ever think that using flaws against other people will be your revenge, congratulations, you just prove how idiotic and shallow you are. Pathetic, include that. Fucking use your brain. 

Yes, insecurities is not easy to ignore. But once you accept it, you'll gradually just love yourself more. I have to say, I did started to love myself more but there will always be that point in my life that flaws will just hit me like a truck. I'll overthink, takes time to recover from it, accept and love again. I deal with this issue 4 years ago and I took it personally that it turned into depression. Crappy self, I know. 

To whoever is reading this, this may have been a such dramatic post, if you are dealing with the same issue, always think that you'll be the better version of yourself today than yesterday. You just really have to put yourself out there and make memories! These are mainly the reason why I quit society. Stupid, pathetic and judgemental. Fuck them all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment