Image Map

Sunday 8 March 2015

Brothers




Most people say that being the only girl is a good thing because your brothers will protect you against all odds, like boys and bullies. Help you in every way and blah. 

In my case, it's much of a twist. Both of them are NOT sweet. Don't expect them to be a gentleman, and never will be. Treat me like a princess? More like a prince. They tell me stories as if my sexuality and emotions doesn't matter. Legit. Compliments? NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS. They want me to compliment them which is a pain in the ass. Chores? ALL ON ME. Selfies? Naaaah.  This pretty much sums up my life with them. 

On the good note, there are as well things that I am thankful for their existence. They ask me what is a good gift for their girlfriends and they don't complain about my choice of stuff. I have free access of what guys do on their typical life. We curse a lot but neither of us get offended. 1:10000 chance that they will compliment me, that's the exact ratio. When no one's around to bring me to school, one wake up call is enough. We're open to everything. Each of us are updated to each other's lovelife. Drama ain't our stuff. 

These perks are blessings! No matter how many times I want to strangle them, man, it's dull without their presence. The only perks for being the only girl is that I have my own stuff. They share a room and shoes. The only thing that the three of us can share are t-shirts, it's weird that we have the same sizes. -.- 





No comments:

Post a Comment