Image Map

Wednesday 11 March 2015

Reinvent



It took me some time to actually push myself to be better. That's what I want to do, to be better than I was yesterday. Some people won't realize this but today will always be a last so make the best of it. I don't know why I have to comply with what society wants and it really is sad.... and boring. Since that I will have a 3 month vacation, I want to make it productive. Productive in a way that will make me think "It has been three months? Well, it was fast" because staring at my laptop screen, sleeping for number of hours, not doing the things I want to do HAS BEEN MY LIFE FOR SO LONG AND I QUIT. For the past couple of days, I want to get fit. I have to admit, it has been on my mind and quite motivated to do it. No, it's not because people forces me to do this but I want to do this for myself. It's not all about getting fit and show it off so that people would think "Wow, she's so hot!" but rather, aim for it's health benefits. I have seen people who have achieved their body goals and it's fun to be healthy and active. Words <<<<<< actions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment